SHIPPING & RETURNS
– Shipping is available within the United States and currently unavailable outside the US. All shipping is through the United States Postal Service and in certain circumstances, through other private carriers such as UPS, FEDEX, or DHL.
– Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is available at a flat rate fee for most standard shipments.
– Free shipping to the Continental United States is currently available for all purchases over $50.
– All shipments can be provided a tracking number except where inapplicable or circumstances prevent such.
– Once shipped, items typically take an average of 5-7 business days to reach their destination.
– For all items with tracking numbers that are marked DELIVERED (including where the postal carrier leaves the item at your doorstep, mailroom, reception or other common area per the delivery restrictions or protocol for your shipping address), Bonhomia LLC is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. Bonhomia LLC will be unable to refund or replace your order for any packages marked “Delivered” so please use shipping addresses that are conducive and safe for package deliveries.
– Currently, due to the global pandemic, we are unable to guarantee shipping delivery times.
– Pre-Sale items and made-to-order are non-cancellable. In general, these items are estimated to be hand-made and shipped within 4 weeks. Thank you for your patience and for making conscious purchases that uplift communities.
– All Sales are Final. Please read product descriptions and review product photos carefully. If you’ve made a mistake on your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can attempt to cancel your order. As our suppliers and often times, our shippers, are in Guatemala, we cannot guarantee that the cancellation will be successful so it is important that you review your order carefully before placing it.
– We Cannot Accept Returns or Exchanges. Except unless due to a manufacturing defect, we are unable to accept Returns or Exchanges. You will not be able to return or exchange our one-of-a-kind or made-to-order/pre-sale items. If you are completely unsatisfied with your product, please contact us at email@example.com.
– Please ensure that you read each product description carefully before placing your order. Many times, the description will indicate if you are receiving the exact product pictured or one that is similar. If you have any questions, please reach out to us with your questions before placing your order.
– Every Bonhomia product is carefully handmade by artisans which produces one-of-a-kind variations. Many of our pieces that utilize and integrate vintage materials may display distinct traits inherent to these pieces. Some of these pieces may have time-worn characteristics – these are not defects, more so, these unique and one-of characteristics are elements that we embrace that are an integral part of our brand identity. Vintage pieces are clearly labeled in the product description and some of this wear and tear may be seen in the product photos. Please review these carefully.
– If any fault or breakage occurs within 14 days of delivery, under normal wear and tear circumstances, we will gladly work with you on replacing your item. Please note that the exact item you ordered may no longer be available and in such cases, we will offer you a comparable item. Customers are responsible for the return shipping fees.
– At this time, WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. If you reside outside the Continental United States, you may still purchase items from our site but you will have to ship the items within the Continental United States.
– Bonhomia is not responsible for lost or missing packages due to the fault of the shipping carrier.
– Bonhomia is not responsible for damages that occur by customs agents or customs charges that may arise from the shipment of these items to you.
– Camera and bag straps: these are handmade items and are designed to be used as fashion accessories. We do not specialize in professional camera gear or equipment or guarantee any heavy load usage. All straps are to be used at your own risk and Bonhomia will not cover any damages resulting in broken straps.
– For any other questions concerning items not listed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.